- 29. December 21.
- CAD 4908/29DEC21 – Stabbing
- 20:53, police and ambulance were called to male found stabbed in Chapman street, family of victim informed. Injured male in hospital receiving treatment. The area is cordoned off, but no S60 issued, is isolated incident. Area under constant review.
- 28. December 21CAD/4305/28DEC21 – Stabbing
- One male located near Burger King close to Commercial Street and the second male treated in an ambulance, parked outside the East London Mosque. Males taken to separate London hospitals. Altab Ali Park was sealed off. A section 60 CJPOA was not deemed necessary. Both men treated in hospital with non life threatening injuries.
- 28. December 21.CAD 2203/28DEC21 – Murder
- William Whiffin Square, London E3. Police were called at 11:01; officers and ambulance [LAS] attended. A 28-year old male with knife injuries was treated at the scene but was pronounced dead at 11:48hrs. Met’s specialist crime Command and Central East Command are investigating. A 31-year old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 25. December 21.
- CAD 1957/25DEC21
- Sadly a male, admitted to the Royal London Hospital died from an noxious substance. A male was arrested on suspicion of administering that noxious substance. Treated as isolated incidence
Do you have concerns about these events? We strongly recommend joining Neighbourhood Watch groups to share your concerns and
if you have information but do not want to get involved,
- we gladly take anonymous reports with pictures over our reporting page.
- Otherwise please call 101 or
- use the Met reporting service online or
- on Twitter to pass on your reports.